From various sources
About her latest (2010) release, The Bethlehem Tapes:
I was traveling without a guitar. I was in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. I got to play a beautiful old guitar that Sarah Shown let me use. I only like old acoustic guitars, the warm gold weathered sound.
These 7 songs were not meant to make an album. Some I'd been carrying with me for a few years. Some of them weren't finished. They all came together in one afternoon of just playing, no pre-meditations. All I had for Heaven of Leaves was a poem, no music. It was born spontaneously as I played around on a very out of tune banjitar.
She's got a bunch of shows coming up:
• Mar 13 - Il Motore - Montreal
• Apr 11 - Grumpy's - Montreal
• Apr 16 - le Cagibi - Montréal
• Apr 24 - Casa del Popolo - Montréal
• May 15 - The Sidewalk Cafe - New York, NY