From a media release:
Cuneiform Records: The Albums of 2020
- Listen and/or download the album, Cuneiform Records: The Albums of 2020, right here
While 2020 was a challenging year for many, a few good things did come out of it. Cuneiform Records released twelve albums of jazz, rock and beyond music that we hope helped brighten your days. We’re happy to now present our annual compilation album, Cuneiform Records: The Albums of 2020, which is available at Bandcamp for a price of your own choosing.
This special "Name Your Own Price" compilation album features over an hour of creative and fun music throughout the course of 12 tracks all of which was released by Cuneiform Records in 2020.
We invite you to listen to Cuneiform Records: The Albums of 2020 and explore the wide spectrum of music we recently released over the year. Each track by each artist is unique; we invite you to sample all. And then, if you've not already done so, we encourage you to listen to the full albums by the artists whom most appeal to you.
1. CHEER-ACCIDENT - "Like Something To Resemble" from Chicago XX
2. Thumbscrew [Tomas Fujiwara / Mary Halvorson / Michael Formanek] - "Composition No. 61" from The Anthony Braxton Project
3. Chad Taylor Trio featuring Brian Settles and Neil Podgurski - "Untethered" from The Daily Biological
4. Schnellertollermeier - "209 Aphelion" from 5
5. Ray Russell - "Six In – Six Out" from Fluid Architecture
6. I.P.A. - "Bashing Mushrooms" from Bashing Mushrooms
7. Anthony Pirog - "Honeymoon Room" from Pocket Poem
8. Thinking Plague - "Dead Silence" from Upon Both Your Houses
9. A Love Supreme Electric: Vinny Golia, John Hanrahan, Henry Kaiser, Wayne Peet, Mike Watt - "A Love Supreme: Acknowledgement" from A Love Supreme Electric: A Love Supreme and Meditations
10. Stirrup+6 - "Insen for Yonsei" from The Avondale Addition
11. Tatsuya Nakatani & Shane Parish - "Sight Lines" (excerpt) from Interactivity
12. Birdsongs of the Mesozoic - "Birdgam" from 2001 Live Birds