Contemporary 5-Star Luxury in Historic Riga, Latvia
2X2-Night Baltic Capitals Deal
• Find out more
Contemporary chic in the center of Riga - Hotel Bergs is a smart, five-star haven in the charming historical quarter known as the Bergs Bazaar.
|Bergs Hotel, Riga|
|Hotel Bergs, Riga - suite|
Restaurant Bergs, decorated in a contemporary style, has been thoughtfully designed to provide guests with a calm and intimate retreat in the business centre of one of the most exciting areas of the city. The modern interior is accented with vibrant colours and design elements. With a glassed-in veranda and summer terrace, you'll enjoy the view of the hotel courtyard and fountain. Restaurant Bergs is under the leadership of chef Nauris Jakusko, providing our guests with exquisite cuisine and distinguished service. The restaurant menu offers artful presentation of outstanding dishes to feast your eyes as well as stomach.
Visit the Spa for a Latvian tradition, featuring:
- Classic Swedish massage
- Foot massage
- Neck massage
- Oil massage
The hotel is located in the historic centre of Riga, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Just a few blocks away, you can discover Riga’s old town and the stunning art nouveau district, visit Riga′s Central Market, the largest open-air market in Europe, or enjoy a spectacular night at the opera.
Entrances from Elizabetes, Dzirnavu and Marijas iela, between K. Barona iela and Marijas iela near Vērmanes Park.
|Hotel Bergs, Riga - lobby|
At Hotel Bergs’ countryside residence, Rumene Manor, guests can enjoy the idyllic Latvian countryside in a refined setting. Rumene Manor is a meticulously restored 19th century Baltic-German estate which is ideally suited for weddings, executive retreats, private dinners and overnights stays just over an hour’s drive outside of Riga. Experience traditional Latvian SPA rituals in the sauna house on the estate’s private lake.
Add Tallinn, Estonia to your itinerary for a 4-night deal
Baltic Capitals with Small Luxury Hotels, Riga & Tallinn
Enjoy the Baltic capitals, Riga & Tallinn with Small Luxury Hotels Hotel Bergs Riga & Hotel Telegraaf Tallinn. It's a wonderful offer to experience Baltic Capitals in style.
|Hotel Bergs, Riga - entrance|
• Two night's luxurious accommodation in a Studio Suite;
• Room upgrade to the next room category at check-in (up to availability);
• Welcome greeting in your suite upon arrival;
• Daily a la carte breakfast in Bergs Restaurant;
• Complimentary three-course lunch for two in Bergs Restaurant (incl.soft drinks);
• Private airport transfer upon arrival or departure.
At Hotel Telegraaf Tallinn
Once the exchange station for the Estonian Telegraph Company, this carefully restored 19th century building now houses a luxurious 86 room first class hotel with the exclusive restaurant “Tchaikovsky – A Symphony of Russian Cuisine”, a Spa with award-winning Elemis products and the Old Town’s only hotel with underground parking, located just steps away from Tallinn’s heart – Town Hall Square.
|Tchaikovsky Restaurant, Hotel Telegraaf, Tallinn|
• Full daily breakfast in Tchaikovsky Restaurant;
• VIP treatment in your room upon arrival;
• Private airport transfer upon arrival or departure;
• Unlimited usage of Elemis SPA facilities (swimming pool, saunas & jacuzzi);
• 48-hours Tallinn Card for two persons – free entrance and discounts to nearly 100 tourist attractions in Tallinn (including Official Tallinn City Tour, KUMU Art Museum and many more).
• Two-hotel package price for 2 guests, 4 nights: €840.
• Rates include all taxes. Certain black-out dates my apply.
• Confirmed bookings are final. The confirmed rate will be fully charged in case of a cancellation.
• For reservations please call +371 67770900 or e-mail: email@example.com
83/85 Elizabetes Street,
Bergs Bazaar, Riga