Ethiopian Airlines Canada asks Canadians to share their video story to celebrate Canada150, for their chance to win a package trip to Africa!
June 8, 2017, Toronto, Ontario- Ethiopian Airlines Canada wants to hear from Canadians by video submissions, asking them, "Why they love Canada so much" and then posting it on the airlines' social media Facebook page.
• The most creative and engaging video will win a trip to Africa! A 10-day vacation package from Toronto to Victora Falls, Zambia and then to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. The contest winner will experience breathtaking adventures as part of the itinerary and Ethiopian Airlines Cloud9 Business Class.
"This is a very exciting year for Canada and Ethiopian Airlines Canada, we are both celebrating big milestones, " said Birhan Abate, Ethiopian Airlines Canada Country Manager. "Canada is a multicultural country which unites many different cultures. We wanted to create a fun interactive contest for our 5th Anniversary operating in Canada in the spirit of the Canada 150 celebration. Something that would allow Canadian's to share their special heart warming stories of why they love Canada."
Abate said the response Ethiopian Airlines Canada received from the first social media contest launched last year was positive and "overwhelming." He said he wanted to do something special to mark the sesquicentennial year.
|Victoria Falls, Zambia|
- Create up to a 60 sec video entry to share with us "Why do you love Canada so much?"
- Upload the video to Ethiopian Airline Canada's Facebook page
- Like our Facebook page
- Top 5 videos selected by Ethiopian Airlines Canada managment team to be posted on Ethopian Airlines Canada Facebook page.
- The selected Top 5 videos to be judged by fans.
- Based on point values one video winner to be announced in August 2017.
- Full details of the contest on our promotions page www.ethiopianairlines.ca and on Ethiopian Airlines Canada Facebook page.
About Ethiopian Airlines
Ethiopian Airlines (Ethiopian) is the fastest growing Airline in Africa. In its seven decades of operation, Ethiopian has become one of the continent’s leading carriers, unrivalled in efficiency and operational success.
Ethiopian operates the youngest and most modern fleet to 93 international destinations across five continents. Ethiopian fleet includes ultra-modern and environmentally friendly aircraft such as Airbus A350, Boeing 787, Boeing 777-300ER, Boeing 777-200LR, Boeing 777-200 Freighter, Bombardier Q-400 double cabin with an average fleet age of five years. In fact, Ethiopian is the first airline in Africa to own and operate these aircraft.
The airlines operates three direct flights weekly from Toronto to Addis Ababa with connections 53 destinations.
Ethiopian is currently implementing a 15-year strategic plan called Vision 2025 that will see it become the leading aviation group in Africa with seven business centers: Ethiopian Domestic and Regional Airline; Ethiopian International Passenger Airline; Ethiopian Cargo; Ethiopian MRO; Ethiopian Aviation Academy; Ethiopian In-flight Catering Services; and Ethiopian Ground Service. Ethiopian is a multi-award-winning airline registering an average growth of 25% in the past seven years.