Surfing Your Way To Fitness:
Hang Ten at Verdad Nicaragua
Grab your pals for a swell time riding the waves with Surf Fit Package
- Information at the Link
Nicaragua — Instead of riding the metaphorical waves of daily life, you can round up your pals and spend a week in paradise surfing the waves of the Pacific Ocean off the remote beaches of Southern Nicaragua with Verdad Nicaragua’s Surf Fit Package.
|Playa Escameca from Verdad (Image courtesy of Verdad Nicaragua)|
A consistent offshore wind and reliable beach break bless the area with surf spots perfect for all levels of surfers.
The Surf Fit Package is available year-round and includes:
- Accommodations in an architecturally designed casita overlooking the ocean
- 3 surf lessons with professional coaches
- 3 Surf fitness and stretch classes in an open-air studio with ocean views
- 1 Guided SUP River Tour and 1 Guided Trail Hike
- Visit to Vivero Escameca Turtle Sanctuary
- 1 hour-long massage
- 3 daily meals
|Verdad Nicaragua, reception area (Image courtesy of Verdad Nicaragua)|
Nestled on the hillside overlooking Playa Escameca, you'll stay in a luxury boutique property with just five casitas and two rooms.
Verdad Nicaragua is an eco-friendly boutique resort nestled on the shores of Playa Escameca in Southern Nicaragua. The laidback luxurious property features modern casitas with private decks and poolside rooms that overlook the gardens and sea.
The secluded hillside resort invites guests to explore the stunning landscape, or simply relax on the untouched Southern Pacific coast. The resort offers custom designed adventure packages, a surf school and PADI certification programs.
Resort amenities include open-air yoga and fitness studios, a relaxing pool, and a laid-back lounge perfect for enjoying a sunset cocktail after a day perfecting your surf skills.
- 2022 Rates for the Surf Fit Package start at $1100. For more information on the program, check out the link.
- Check out a video tour at the link.
|Surfing at Playa Escameca from Verdad (Image courtesy of Verdad Nicaragua)|